( phone – 0800 656 9729)
Aviva pet insurance is available in three different levels of coverage: Silver, Gold and Platinum.
They want to ensure that pet owners are not discouraged from making a claim if the need arises, so they don’t operate a no claims discount system. Your pet insurance premiums are calculated according to various factors.
Dental treatment required as the result of an accident is covered by Aviva pet insurance; routine procedures, preventative treatment and dentistry needed due to illness is excluded from the policy.
At this time, Aviva only insure scats and dogs. They can only insure one pet per policy, but you will receive a 10% discount for each additional Aviva pet insurance policy you purchase.
- 3 levels of coverage: Silver, Gold and Platinum.
- Silver policies cover vets fees up to £1,500 per year.
- Gold policies will cover vets fees up to £3,500 per.
- Platinum policies cover vets fees up to £6,500 per year.
- Dental treatment is covered if it is needed because of an accident, but no preventative coverage.
- Take out a cat or dog insurance policy online with Aviva and you will receive up to 10% discount.