Marks and Spencer Pet Insurance Review
( phone – 0800 731 4280 )
Marks & Spencer Pet Insurance covers vet costs if your cat or dog is ill or injured and covers the continuing costs of long term vet treatment for a continuing condition, as long as your policy is renewed and they can continue to offer coverage.
Their Premier pet insurance is the highest level of coverage, which insures your dog or cat for up to a maximum of £7,000 in veterinary fees each year. Their information states that they will reinstate this limit each year, as long as you renew with them so that they can continue to offer you cover. You are also covered if you take your pet abroad, together with higher cover limits on a range of features.
Their Standard pet insurance offers up to a maximum of £4,000 towards the cost of veterinary fees each year which includes a £1,000 per condition limit for each illness/injury. Standard is also reinstated to this limit annually but has lower limits than Premier cover on other features.
Long term coverage
Both the Premier and Standard policies offer long term coverage, so you can claim throughout the lifetime of your pet for a continuing condition. This means that, unlike some other providers, they won’t put a time limit on a particular treatment and won’t withdraw coverage just because your pet is getting older.
- Choose between Premier or Standard coverage.
- Vet fees are reinstated each year to help with the continuing cost of long term treatment.
- Vet fees of up to £7,000 for Premier coverage.
- Includes vetfone™ – a free phone 24/7 helpline.
- No upper age limit and cover from age 8 weeks
- You’ll save 15% on your M&S Pet Insurance when you buy online. What’s more if you’ve got an M&S card, you’ll receive 250 M&S points when you take out a policy!
Marks & Spencer Pet Insurance is arranged, administered and underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance plc.