Helpucover Pet Insurance Review
( phone – 0800 038 0833 )
Helpucover offers 3 levels of coverage: Vital, Classic, and Premier for dogs, cats and even rabbits. They even offer up to £1,000,000 third party liability and legal cost coverage for dog owners – essential if your dog bites the postman or causes a car accident! You can start insurance coverage for you dog from 8 weeks up to 8 years old, for most breeds.
You can start insurance for your cat from 8 weeks up to their 10th birthday. They offer a monthly renewable policy for the lifetime of your pet with the premium fixed for 12 month periods and reviewed annually on the anniversary of the
policy start date. The coverage will continue until you fail to pay the premium when due, or they cancel your policy or your pet dies.
- Your vet fees are covered for accident, illness and injury
- They reinstate the full amount of coverage each year, so your pet remains covered for life
- Unlike some other Pet Insurance Plans, with Helpucover there is no time limit on how long you can claim for each illness or injury
- One month’s free premium per policy per year, when insuring two or more pets.
- Dog owners are covered for essential third party liability and legal costs
- They cover losing a pet due to theft or straying
- Claim for costs of advertising to recover your lost pet
- You may apply online for a 10% discount
- Emergency boarding fees are covered if you are hospitalized and cannot care for your pet
- Veterinary nurses are on call 24 hours a day to answer any concerns you have about your pet’s well being and to offer advice and information
- Helpucover is a trading style of Pinnacle Insurance plc – one of the UK’s leading insurers.
- Established in 1971, they currently employ over 650 highly trained staff in Britain and Ireland
Pet insurance from Helpucover offers a choice of lifetime coverage, with policies for cats, dogs and rabbits to help you pay your vet’s fees and more.